Frequently Asked Questions
- Up to what temperature can quartz withstand? Quartz can typically withstand temperatures up to 1100 C for continuous use and up to 1200 C for intermittent use.
- What is the typical leadtime on a standard product? In-stock product can usually ship within 1-2 days of receipt of cleared payment.
- Are all of Pyromatics’ products made from recycled quartz? Except for microscope slides, cover slips and windows, all of our products are manufactured using 100% recycled materials.
- Do you offer custom size products? Yes, custom sizes are available but may require minimum quantities and/or engineering fees with the initial order. Please fax or email your specifications to us today.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, check, or money order. If the order is over the limit accepted by Paypal ($4000 for non-Paypal customers or $10,000 for Paypal customers), you can also contact us by phone and have us bill your Visa, Mastercard, or American Express directly. You can also send us a check or money order for the product made out to Pyromatics Corp.
- To what address can I send a payment? Please send payment to: Pyromatics Corp, 9321 Pineneedle Drive, Mentor, OH 44060.
- Can I have my products shipped collect on my account number? Yes, if you provide us with your UPS account number we will be happy to ship your product, and no handling fees will be added.
+ Your cart is empty
Items in cart: 0
Sub Total: $ 0.00